lördag, juni 28, 2008

How it works

For any foreign visitors - here comes a short explanation in english about Fototriss and how it works.

Fototriss is a weekly photo challenge where you should publish three photos on a specific theme. (If you translate the word Fototriss into english it means something like Trio of photos or Photo Triplet.)

Every Sunday I will publish a new photo theme and if you want to participate in Fototriss you have until next Sunday to join and the photos you publish must be your own. Copyright you know...

Three rules you should follow:
1. First you publish your 3 different photos on the theme on your blog.
2. Link back to Fototriss from your blog post.
3. And then, sign in to Mr Linky (and please link directly to your Fototriss post, not to your blogs home page.)

So it's quite easy: 3 different pictures -> link to Fototriss -> leave your own link here.
If you put your own link here and don't follow the rules, I will erase your link.

And don't forget to visit the other participants and maybe leave a comment about their pictures!

Welcome to join!
Helena/Bildbloggerian

3 kommentarer:

ormbunke sa...

Mr Linky finns inte på sidan. Hälsn. Anita

Leckeres für Mensch und Katze - Goodies for a pleasant life sa...

I have linked in, but I posted only one solitaire photo because I don´t understand. Next week I will follow the rules :)

Leckeres für Mensch und Katze - Goodies for a pleasant life sa...

I have linked in, but I posted only one solitaire photo because I don´t understand. Next week I will follow the rules :)